It’s a proven fact that the menstrual irregularities, premenstrual syndrome, depression and mood swings many of you suffer from can be improved or even eliminated by making the necessary lifestyle changes.
It’s also a fact that over 99% of Cycle Harmony members have noticed significant improvements of their PMS symptoms, moods and energy levels after doing so.
Yet, despite the clear benefits, recent surveys show that the challenge of making these lifestyle changes appears so daunting that most of you feel too discouraged to even try. Or you lose your motivation and momentum along the way and quit. It’s just too tough to go it alone.
My dear friends, I hear you, and understand.
But change is not only possible, it’s feasible with the inspiration and support from our community.
With our new 30-day Challenge to a Healthier Lifestyle, each month we’ll pick one habit and focus on creating that habit – together.
We’ll inspire and motivate one another, share our challenges and successes, and even make it fun!
In response to our latest survey, you chose the following TOP 10 HABITS to focus on:
1. Go to sleep and wake up, consistently, at the same time each day
2. Do at least one pleasurable thing daily
3. Get some physical activity daily
4. Eat a balanced, healthy diet
5. Meditate 10-30 minutes daily
6. Take some time for yourself during your menses
7. Drink 6-8 glasses of water daily
8. Do at least two cardio workouts per week
9. Minimize junk foods that contain simple sugars
10. Keep a daily mood journal
So join us! Together we truly can create positive changes in our lives.